We are inviting you on a tour to tell you the bizarre, funny and sometimes scary stories of the medieval old town.
Tallinn’s Old Town is not only one of the best-preserved Hanseatic cities, but it’s cobbled streets have also seen a lot of interesting, funny & quirky things even locals don’t know!
How many haunted houses do we have in the city? Where do the ghostly monks of Tallinn live? Why did women have to be careful when entering the Dome Cathedral? Or what happened to the man who dared to deceive his wife? All of these questions will get an answer.
You are welcome to join our walk with a guide to hear those funny, scary, exciting & naughty stories and legends that can make you look at Tallinn’s Old Town and its houses in a completely different way.
- We will gather at Niguliste 2 (Tallinn Tourist Information Center)
- Ticket 15 €, family ticket 35€, children 8€. Payment is made in cash.
- The tour takes place in English
- Estonian weather is unpredictable so please keep that in mind and dress appropriately.
- We also have a certain amount of oil lamps that will help set the mood during our walk on our cobbled streets.
- The tour lasts approximately 1,5-2 hours, depending on how big the group will be.